martes, 19 de febrero de 2013

I love Street Art

Probably I loved it because it is the only kind of art that I understand, it is hilarious, shrewd and incredibly creative. Don't seek the abstract or simbolism (maybe sometines) of "classic" arts, plain and simple look for direct messages, in a clear and witty way.

Saner in la Guelaguetza via NiceFuckingGraphics


Street art is a visual art developed on the public way, and impressively brands companies used it to create powerful advertisement campaigns in order to attract the attention of wandering customers that didn't expect commercials in that plot.

I want to share with you some of the better ads in street, that is, Street Marketing. I hope you will enjoy it!:


Nike streetwear Barcelona NFG

Converse street art Whudat

Whudat
Campaign of a Lollipop Company "Chupachups" trhough Street art viar Creative Guerrilla Marketing




Love and Peace!

Ps: Please!! Correct my english errors!! :D Thanks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Anda!!Comenta! :D